• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disable some mods
The more people the better Smile

I was hoping Ruud would read this because he knows the list of mods better than any of us. Hopefully monkey can find the proper mod names. Anyway thanks b0ng for taking a look.
We have a lot of stuff that can be blown up. As long as there is some kind of protection for our shit then i suppose i dont mint too much.. I spent too much time on the kodiak for some griefer to blow it all up. Tbh i think id prefer having it private to save all the trouble, what did you have in mind with it.
(07-16-2015, 04:10 PM)salarite Wrote: The more people the better Smile

I was hoping Ruud would read this because he knows the list of mods better than any of us. Hopefully monkey can find the proper mod names. Anyway thanks b0ng for taking a look.

If someone could make a quick post on how to connect to the server and what the requirements are, I'd sticky it and share it with a few of my buddies.
Mods Id like deleted :

-NPC mod is called Headcrumbs. Found this on how to disable it " find headcrumbs.cfg in your config folder and near the bottom there's "enable celebrity mobs". Set to false".

-Honestly id like morph taken away. I dont like the fact that i can fly too easily. Sure i can just not use it but the temptation is too high and im missing out on actually exploring properly. Its op as hell and i really would like to see it gone. I want opinions from the others before this gets deleted though as we all use it.

-I dont mind the Special mobs mod that adds all the harder mobs like spitfire skeleton and all that shit but thats what it is called if you guys think it should go

Thats all i can find for now, but for those of you with performance issues ingame i will leave a couple of posts here that could help you fix performance issues. The second one reduced my loading time from 10 mins to 30 seconds btw Smile

http://www.reddit.com/r/crackpack/comments/35kepo/solutions_to_common_problems_running_the_pack/

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-how-to-allocate-more-memory-for-java-windows-mac.20011/

Yeah a few of your buddies should be no problem, i thought you meant the general public which would not be good imo Tongue

Did you want help installing the modpack clientside or can you already do that bit? I can help if you cant do it
This will be my first post and not an introduction because yeah.. it's too late D:

Searching through the mods showed in the NEI interface I made a list of some (smaller and larger) mods that may help us reduce the ingame lag. Already talked with munkei about this and if he and everyone agrees on this then go ahead and remove them. Playing only 2 is not fun u.u but a pure vanilla server is neither fun...

List:
Advanced Generators
Another One Bites The Dust (AOBD)
Autopackager
BetterChests
Botania
Carpenter's Blocks
Compact Machines
Computronics
Crafting Pillars
Easy Crafting
Enchanting Plus
Enchiridion
EnderTech
Fluids and Liquids and Ridiculous Armor (FLORA)
Forge Microblocks
Funky Locomotion
Growthcraft
Growthcraft Apples
Growthcraft Bamboo
Growthcraft Bees
Growthcraft Cellar
Growthcraft Fishtrap
Growthcraft Grapes
Growthcraft Hops
Growthcraft Rice
HatStand
Headcrumbs
Liquid Dirt
Mantle
Mariculture (Only disable World Module and Transport Module) [Can be done in the Module.cfg]
Minechem
Pam's Harvestcraft
PneumaticCraft
Practicalities
Pressure Pipes (PRESSURE)
ProjectRed (And all ProjectRed related mods)
Redstone Arsenal
Redstone Paste
Refined Relocation
Resonant Engine
Simply Jetpacks
Solar Flux
Soul Shards Reborn (SSR)
Steve's Carts 2 (We already have Railcraft
Steve's Factory Manager
Steve's Workshop
Super Crafting Frame
WR-CBE

If everyone wants to remove the morphs and the special mobs mod then go ahead. I don't really mind the special mobs since the only threat is the poison skeleton but if you feel it should be removed do it. Regarding the morphs I don't need them anymore and someone may see them as cheating so do what you prefer guys.
NO no no no no,not Pam's harvestcraft,it makes farming for me easier and Corn and popcorns Tongue
I tried to get mods that make the game spawn more blocks. Other one would be Botania but since Munkei wanted to use it I didnt't thought that would be a good idea. I will remove Pam's from the list.

Added Botania after Munkei's post
Pams harvestcraft only has a few plants every now and there, hardly any at all tbh. I need it to stay too, super is going to farm the goods for me and trade them with me for my restaurant Big Grin

We can get rid of botania if you want, it makes so many flowers and tbh i dont think ill use it in the end
I've disabled all the mods in that list, there were a few that I didn't find but I'm assuming that means they're disabled already?

Forge Microblocks
Soul Shards Reborn (SSR)

Edit: reverted cause I almost broke it lol good thing I had a backup
Can someone be more clear on how to remove the mods? Do I just remove it from the folder or...? I think some of the mods require the others to work
(07-22-2015, 07:27 AM)MrSunshine Wrote: I've disabled all the mods in that list, there were a few that I didn't find but I'm assuming that means they're disabled already?

Forge Microblocks
Soul Shards Reborn (SSR)

Edit: reverted cause I almost broke it lol good thing I had a backup
Can someone be more clear on how to remove the mods? Do I just remove it from the folder or...? I think some of the mods require the others to work

You gotta break it to make it Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon