• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban !
Thanks Freak ! i'll take ur advice ! Heart
ARuG Clan Leader >>>> Playing as Deadbeat 
[Image: Yw6TETC.png]
(04-12-2017, 09:22 PM)kzone Wrote: this game is shit literally

Quite off-topic but can someone please explain me why people tend to bash the game and YET they still end up playing it daily? I mean, if a game is shit to me, I would uninstall it in a moment's notice. I have seen more examples of such (I made a post on the Ren X forums regarding this specific subject), it is something new or is that how people tend to joke in the gaming communities? If is the latter, their sense of humor is certainly different than mine. And for those whose rebuttal is "because I can", that does not explain anything, being only a way to avoid the question.

Sorry for the rant, but this dilemma has afflicted me for quite a while.

P.S. Before you get any ideas, I will leave this: I never accuse anyone of cheating (even if they are cheating, don't want to deal with it) nor I have any interest in seeing someone I don't know banned. I asked a similar question to another person on the Renegade X forums too.
(04-14-2017, 03:06 AM)Jarzey Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 09:22 PM)kzone Wrote: this game is shit literally

Quite off-topic but can someone please explain me why people tend to bash the game and YET they still end up playing it daily? I mean, if a game is shit to me, I would uninstall it in a moment's notice. I have seen more examples of such (I made a post on the Ren X forums regarding this specific subject), it is something new or is that how people tend to joke in the gaming communities? If is the latter, their sense of humor is certainly different than mine. And for those whose rebuttal is "because I can", that does not explain anything, being only a way to avoid the question.

Sorry for the rant, but this dilemma has afflicted me for quite a while.

P.S. Before you get any ideas, I will leave this: I never accuse anyone of cheating (even if they are cheating, don't want to deal with it) nor I have any interest in seeing someone I don't know banned. I asked a similar question to another person on the Renegade X forums too.
was plain mad because of the ban so it is based on pure emotion Smile 
Oh, I see. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I still have to get answers for some acquaintance of mine that keeps playing a game he declares to hate, but that is not relevant for this thread.

Since this ban situation is resolved, @fffreak9999 or other admins should close the thread.
for those who think I cheat check this video out ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnOvMmFDATY

or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvWip0Hs5E

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon