• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban !
During the game I asked players to not throw out assumptions as they couldn't necessarily know for sure you guys were cheating.

Kzone likes to go by different names, that's peculiar to begin with.
I presume kzone is goku, aka Player3049 aka Cali aka Quake aka h0lic aka goof aka... A lot of different names, names which change sometimes per game without [b]ANY indication of name change in our console making you incredibly difficult to trace when one of your unlogged aliases cannot be so easily traced, yet the demo shows you as goku using Attachment_Ramjet but are a Shotgunner, when an SBH can be seen clear as day whilst cloaked from a considerable distance, you also have a shotgun but manage to clear 4-5 shots in under 2 seconds.

Thankfully, Yuke (The~Destroyer) was much easier to trace as she/he didn't cover her/his tracks but was pulling the same kind of cheating BS stunts as Kzone was, only Yuke had a Ramjet and fired it as fast as Patch's rifle and could also see SBHs from a distance despite them being a moderate distance away yet still clear as day in their cloaked state.

I have been approached by Kzone on Steam and have been informed to contact Poi to verify that Kzone does not cheat, Kzone goes by several different names and hid him/herself from our logs.
I'll gladly pass Poi the .demo file if he wishes to pursue in backing either of you up with this "I did not cheat" shtick.

The demo proves you were both cheating so the ban sticks.[/b]
[Image: 6gzm6u.png]
prove you don't even have a clue about cheating and I would like to see it for myself so give me the demo pls you noob.
are u fucking kidding me ? playing ren x since beta 2 and now u told me im cheating ? wtf is going on ?
ARuG Clan Leader >>>> Playing as Deadbeat 
[Image: Yw6TETC.png]
without jam and fobbygen this game is shit literally and who cares If I change my name constantly still doesn't mean that we are cheating. I guess its your first time in a fps game. we even played one pug together and didn't ban me. next time less drinking or smoking weed.
Be civil.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

(04-12-2017, 09:24 PM)fffreak9999 Wrote: Be civil.

sry freak for my bad temper but you need to understand this. try to get into my position right now you would be the same. 
this  is make no sense .....

ARuG Clan Leader >>>> Playing as Deadbeat 
[Image: Yw6TETC.png]
@fffreak9999 do you remember that one :d

fffreak9999 Wrote:Hello Masta

I have reviewed the footage from the Demos, and found that while some of your actions to be suspicious, they alone would not be enough to validate a ban.

However be warned, that any more highly suspicious actions from yourself may result in the prevention of you playing more on these servers.

There were 2 main points that caused my ban against you.
1) Shot against me, when I was far away - This one is still unexplained, however that alone does not warrant a ban.
2) Shot against the 2nd SBH - This was the one that triggered your ban (as it was a close time frame) - This shot was explained by a Nod Player being in the way of the bullet, as the SBH appears to not be your main target in this shot, there is an Engineer in the background and the SBH got in front of the shot. However even though this is possible, your actions do not follow a normal player's actions as they would be concerned more about the SBH you missed with your Carbine, not an Engineer in the far background. So while you were validated for that shot, your actions are still suspicious.

You will be placed under observation in every match by the Moderation bot, and if we notice any suspicious behaviour we will be looking heavily into it.

I still would like to see the demo. I probably could prove my innocence with that demo x)
Like I said, until I have had a chance to review the demo I won't unban, but once I get time later on, I will be viewing.

My Maps

Ok.

1)
Madkill Wrote:yet the demo shows you as goku using Attachment_Ramjet but are a Shotgunner
I can confirm that I see the same information in the Demo file, however this is not a cheat/hack. This is just the Rypel_Cam reporting incorrect weapons from the Demo.

2)
Madkill Wrote:when an SBH can be seen clear as day whilst cloaked from a considerable distance, you also have a shotgun but manage to clear 4-5 shots in under 2 seconds.
Saw this also, however ROF while visual firing, his recoil is consistant with normal rate of fire - Actual damage dealt is consistant with the normal ROF. 
Kill on the SBH slightly at range, but damage is about what you would expect. 
As for the "SBH can be seen clear as day" (Make sure you don't have View-All selected in the Rypel cam options) from what I can see at that time frame, the SBH was not damaged until the spread of his weapon caused a hit (as he was not the direct target) (in the Early Game).

3) Weapons are consistant with purchased classes, no other weapon types were present, and the UI shows a different weapon selected in the bottom right (see point 1)

4)
Madkill Wrote:Yuke had a Ramjet and fired it as fast as Patch's rifle
I could not see this after watching the demo so unless I missed it, I think it is related to the same point shown in point 2 with ROF.

5) I could see some random viewing angles in First Person view (for a few seconds) which were unusual (unless I activated View All Characters) which would appear to be looking at people through the wall, however this in itself is not conclusive of cheating,(As per a Wall Hack (Invisible walls/Units visible through walls)) This does not appear appeared to happen at that time, nor is any Aimbotting snapping obvious at any point. Suspicious but not conclusive.

In light of the above, due to a lack of conclusive evidence to prove guilt, I will revoke your bans, however to avoid many of the issues that you encountered try to stick to one name, since if we know who you are up-front it makes it easier to keep track of behaviour habits, and are less likely to immediately be given bans for suspicious behaviour (since unknown names are treated with much more suspicion than known names). Your actions are still suspect, but on its own not enough to warrant a ban.

My Maps

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fffreak9999 for this post:
  • kzone, The~Destroyer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon