• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Map list?
Hey, recently started playing again and on your server.

All good btw, only thing that bugs me is the custom maps, I haven't found any list detailing what maps you are running on the server and everytime the server changes to one I don't have installed I gotta tab out and go here to look for it..
Any chance you'd be bothered to post a list (and update) a list of all the maps in the server(s) rotation?

Including links for download sweetens the beer btw
Oy, that thread's pinned Big Grin

https://tyrant.gg/showthread.php?tid=738

Hope that's what you've been looking for, all the links should be in there, if not, ask fffreak9999 to update it, he's always on IRC
Cheers, I did look into that list there - are all those currently in use on the server?

The server's now on RX_Env_CNCTunnels, I downloaded the map from the link you gave me but the game doesn't recognize it and wants to download ingame - the match is probably over before it's done too ^^

I guess that's a one off though, pretty sure I've unzipped it correctly as I didn't encounter any problems with the other maps.
The easiest way to confirm the exact maps in the server rotation is to use our IRC server and type !rotation or !maps and it will show all the maps in the rotation for you.

As for downloading maps, Tunnels is a default map now, the files on the download page are older versions.

As for if all of them are in the rotation. No.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

Ok, I'll check out the IRC for the list - thanks.

I still have to download RX_Env_CNCTunnels though, I've downloaded and installed the one that is on your ftp server but the game still wants to download it :S
(04-07-2017, 06:57 PM)Eliminator Wrote: Ok, I'll check out the IRC for the list - thanks.

I still have to download RX_Env_CNCTunnels though, I've downloaded and installed the one that is on your ftp server but the game still wants to download it :S

Like I said above.

Tunnels is now a default Map.
You do not need to download anything to play this map. There is now a good chance you have overwritten the correct file.
You will need to use the launcher to Validate the game files, and that will correct the CNC-Tunnels files for you.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon