• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In-Game name: XEN or nick Got banned on the CT server today
(02-07-2017, 06:53 PM)Hohndo Wrote: You had on average a little over 1 kill per minute during the long reservoir PUG, which was the highest kill count in that match at 143, I think? I'm pretty sure that was the number. I didn't pay much attention to deaths, so you might have died a bit more, but you would have to have a lot of up time to get that many kills regardless. That number pales in comparison to everyone else that played that day. poi only had 90 something kills, then I think the next highest was around 60, and it drops a lot faster from there. Not to mention a lot of those people are the more dedicated players and tend to be the cream of the crop here.

I was tanking that game, so you can't really use me as example here.. And yet im still 100% sure XEN does not cheat and would not cheat, Instead of listening to people that getting called cheater all the time by randoms and people without having any knowledge about the game at all. You guys are listening to people that have no skill and walk in a straight lines and cry about getting sniped everytime. Yes i am defending XEN, I usually respect every move CT mods make, I usually do not argue with their actions, In his video's you see his aim skill you see how he controlls his aim and shoots, That should honestly be enough proof.. I have seen cheaters myself in RenegadeX ages ago and in classic ren, i know when someone is cheating and when someone is not. but anyway this is just my opinion. ofcourse the mods can do with this whatever they wan't. We're a small community don't just go ban people you suspect of cheating. Like come on.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shinchikuhome for this post:
  • DarkSn4ke
@kzone I am intending to view the demo file later.

Kzone Wrote:where is your proof then. Demos doesn't show shit just because you hate me doesn't justify the ban. Explain me how to prove my innocence

Demos while they are lacking in detail are still reasonable at identifying certain facts.

Also have I ever once said I hate you?
I may not get on well with you, but I have never said I hated you or done things to single you out for anything.

As for the ban reason, it was done at the recommendation of a trusted person, but since I have been busy with other things I have yet to review the evidence against you.
There is no way for YOU to prove anything. If I feel the evidence is not able to prove sufficiently that something is going on, I'll rescind the ban. There is circumstantial evidence that also helped go towards your ban at the moment.

Also for everyone else in this thread who has posted, Please remember that in a appeal thread, the only posts should be directly relevant to the ban in question

Also as Jarzey mentioned, but later struck out, we "can" ban people on a whim and without reason, however we generally avoid doing such actions.

@shinchikuhome Past videos are not evidence relevant in this case, but I agree that during those videos it appears to show a reasonably high level of skill.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

I didn't say he cheated. I don't understand his motivation considering he does better then 90% of the rest of the player base. But he says he isn't that good..It doesn't compute. If he said that for any other game it might mean something, but here it makes no sense. He won't get better because he's shooting fish in a barrel.

Poi, the only reason I used you is because you were the next highest kill count. If it had been someone else, I would have used them instead. You were tanking, and still managed to get a good kill count. That's probably more impressive, though. But, if you don't want me to use you as a example, I think the 3rd best kill count was 71 but I don't remember clearly, but that is still twice as high.

As far as kills per minute, I thought that was self explanatory. But, I'll walk you through it. The number will be a little high, I think. I can't double check the time since no one posted a video as far as I can tell.

You have 143 kills, divide that by we'll say 95 because that's a pretty ballpark figure. Once you do that you end up with 1.50 kills per minute.

I've seen cheaters myself, too. Been one myself, actually. But I was young and dumb. Ruined quite a few games for myself that way. Became a legit player and got good. Got accused of hacking when I didn't anymore.

But, I know all the tricks for hiding hacks. Even in videos. I've done them.

You have to ban on suspect. Because you may never know for sure or not.
@Hohndo What if someone took my name and trying to ban me and I honestly believe now that this might even be the case because almost half of the playerbase wants to see me banned. And don't give me that "who would do something like that" . I for sure know that because I am at the position right now where I was back then in cod2 for being too good. I even played clanbase (competetive like esl,faceit etc.) to prove my innocence and they still wanted me banned.
(02-07-2017, 11:02 PM)kzone Wrote: What if someone took my name and trying to ban me

We have queries built into our IRC bots that allow us to check if a person is who they say they are.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

(02-07-2017, 11:10 PM)fffreak9999 Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 11:02 PM)kzone Wrote: What if someone took my name and trying to ban me

We have queries built into our IRC bots that allow us to check if a person is who they say they are.

Yes you can say that as a mod. 
And it is easy to clear the table(trying to hide something)as a mod.
That trusting member/user must be a mod unfortunately.
(02-07-2017, 09:35 PM)fffreak9999 Wrote: Also as Jarzey mentioned, but later struck out, we "can" ban people on a whim and without reason, however we generally avoid doing such actions.

Kind of weird that is not in the Renegade X EULA (or at least not explicitly stated). Hence why I retracted the statement at first. But that is the general policy for any business or institution - the right to refuse services to customers for any reason (or no reason), that is.

Same applies to games, since the administraton has rights to terminate a license/subscription to the game for any or no reason.
(02-07-2017, 11:39 PM)Jarzey Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 09:35 PM)fffreak9999 Wrote: Also as Jarzey mentioned, but later struck out, we "can" ban people on a whim and without reason, however we generally avoid doing such actions.

Kind of weird that is not in the Renegade X EULA (or at least explicitly stated). Hence why I retracted the statement at first. But that is the general policy for any business or institution - the right to refuse services to customers for any reason (or no reason), that is.

Same applies to games, since the admin has the rights to terminate a license/subscription to the game for any or no reason.
Are you the guy who wants to see me being banned so badly ?
lol are u Kidding me . u banned for been too good lol??? comon CT me and exn has the same skills and im totally sure he dosnt cheat at all . he just playing smart .. and no one can beat him ? lol u guys dont have the power to take him down . he miss some shots like me but he play the game smart unlike me Big Grin ,, Chill out Tongue ..  Rolleyes BTW what is triggerbot ? Big Grin Rolleyes
?
ARuG Clan Leader >>>> Playing as Deadbeat 
[Image: Yw6TETC.png]
I have no interest in seeing someone I do not know banned. I do not mind snipers, no matter their skill level.

Just pointing out the facts.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon