• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Faster in-game map download?
I don't know if it's CT's server or an official download, but in-game download of maps might as welll not exist b/c it takes 3 games to download one map. Is there a way to fix this, or is the answer just to download maps outside the game always?

Also, does anyone know where I can find WallsNF? I scoured the official forums and couldn't find it.
Blame the HTTPDownload feature from the UE3-Engine/UT3. Afaik the dev team is working on it, but there's currently no solution other than "Pull a map pack" or "Use the launcher".

Dunno about WallsNF, fffreak should've added it to the map pack, but I might be mistaken.
WallsNF
http://eu.constructivetyranny.com:1350/renx/Full%20Map%20Directory/CNC-WallsNF_3C9A929745F8CFCA385A1DB6C4B7CD0C.zip
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon