• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

need help
i have an idea for a custom map that i'd like to make, if anyone can help me get started, would be a big help. i have already downloaded the SDK but have no idea where to go from there... also have other questions about load screens and just A BUNCH of stuff...
"He who controls the past, commands the future. He who commands the future conquers the past." - Kane
Do you know how to use the map maker?
kenz3001 has a Youtube tutorial series that shows how to make maps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCDhO4FZQuY
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Serenekyogre for this post:
  • TUF_Lipton
I can help with a few problems, give me a shout if you need anything.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fffreak9999 for this post:
  • TUF_Lipton
(11-28-2016, 01:57 PM)Serenekyogre Wrote: Do you know how to use the map maker?
kenz3001 has a Youtube tutorial series that shows how to make maps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCDhO4FZQuY

i have no experience with the map maker, but was told about Kenz video tutorials on youtube so i have been watching those to get a feel for it.

(11-29-2016, 12:18 AM)fffreak9999 Wrote: I can help with a few problems, give me a shout if you need anything.

if i see you on teamspeak and you aren't busy like you normally are, i'll try to pick your brain for a bit. thanks.
"He who controls the past, commands the future. He who commands the future conquers the past." - Kane
Best thing to do is PM me either on here or the RenX forum,

It allows me to respond when I get the time or if necessary arrange a schedule to talk

My Maps

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fffreak9999 for this post:
  • TUF_Lipton
so when i'm making a map, i don't know if i'm building the ground to low or what is going on, there are certain instances where i will just be walking and suddenly die... what am i missing?
It depends on how you built the map

My Maps

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon