• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Join Help for New Player
Hello!

Can someone assist me here with getting on the CT servers? I have updated RenX to the latest patch, and downloaded the map pack. Every time I try to join the server it goes to the loading screen then sends me back to the main screeen after 10 seconds.

Anything I'm missing here?

Cheers,
Jimbo
What is your in-game name?

This is so I can track any connection attempt that may have gotten through to the server.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

In-Game name JimboSlice.

Skirmish loads up fine, but I can't join any online servers, including yours Sad

-Jimbo
Honestly, it sounds like a firewall issue.

Our IRC has not detected a connection from you.

Try checking if Windows Firewall has an exception added for Renegade X as well as LauncherTwo

Also check if you have one set up from another source (Router/Extra firewall like Norton/AVG) and allow it on them as well.

My Maps

Hmph. I've made an exception for them, and tried completely turning off windows firewall.

Still won't work :/ I'm not running any other firewalls or antivirus. It's the same thing everytime I try to join any online server. It shows loading screen for about 10-15 seconds, then returns to the main screen.

I'm running windows 8.1. Have reinstalled the client twice today. Can't figure this out.

-Jimbo
Hmm, that's strange.

Try getting help on the RenX forum, they may be able to help you further.

My Maps

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon