• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hallowa
hey all,

Never introduced myself in here.

I am playing Renegade when Westwood made this game. So yes I am a bit an old veteran in this game.
I played Renegade when it still had a 'Piedestall'.

That time we had one of the biggest gameserver at the university of Twente in Holland. My clan was that time
TnT.

I am glad the game still is up and running and I wanna thx the developpers from the game, the hosts of the servers and the ones
I forgot who are also keep it possible to keep this game running.

Greetz

Carl aka TnTLeader or Belg
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to [TmX]Belg for this post:
  • Agent, vineofsoul
Welcome to CT Soldier!
Community Mapper from: Renegade X
If I could reach across cyberspace and shake your hand warmly, I would--but I can't, so welcome to the community, Belg.
Welcome back Carl,
Ped games did rock there for quite awhile,good times. There was allot more mines then too,starvation diet on mines now,but wth else is the base defense guy gonna say!
Have to encourage you to get on the PUG games. Hell the chat alone is worth it~!
Apparently there are some house rules that are quite unique here...So when you see him say hi :O)
Vine
"DoctorB0NG is a giant noob. Legends foretold of his noobiness and warned the current generation of gamers to avoid him. If you encounter this player, please vote kick them while chanting "DOWN WITH B0NG!" repeatedly. This should lower their morale and make them quit before B0NGpacolypse occurs again."
"Time; Nature's way of making sure everything doesn't happen at once!"        Idea
Auth unkwn

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon