• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anybody stll play this?
I don't see the CT servers for this game up anymore and was wondering if anyone would like to play, if we can get enough people maybe we could do something similar to the PUG, maybe even on a weekly basis. I'm not that good at the game, never even played against another person but I think it would be fun.
I never really got into it too much, mostly due to the fact that they changed the original game to match the "modern RTS feel". Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy all of it's aspects, and I love the community based around it, but I grew up on the original. I just never really had the same feeling while playing it as I did when I loaded up that old RA95 disc.
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
I'll play with you voltex Smile
I've been getting back into openra ever since the new release. pretty fun stuff
(๑•́ㅿ•̀๑)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon