• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CT 1 Year Anniversary
Today is CT's one year anniversary.  Thanks for sticking around and playing games, yo.  It's been real.
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to DoctorB0NG for this post:
  • CampinJeff, Crowsy, DaKuja, Detritus, Electrifyer, fffreak9999, Glacious, Minji, MrSunshine, xnaquada
Hurray, where is the cake!
Awesome!!! Big Grin

We must celebrate!! Big Grin
Legend has it that a certain one, a detrimental one, shall bring about the destruction of all things that survive the Downfall. If you encounter this Certain One in-game, congratulate him of his detrimental-ness, and wish him good fortune in the destructions ahead.
Lets celebrate with 24 hours PUG where Yosh has to take a sip of gin every time he dies with his character Big Grin
I can't provide cake, but I can provide ample amounts of cookies!

[Image: cookie_png_para_tutorial___feel_like_a_c...5k6hak.png]

[Image: archivem3sephv3yq7.jpg]
(05-18-2016, 01:36 PM)Ryz Wrote: Lets celebrate with 24 hours PUG where Yosh has to take a sip of gin every time he dies with his character Big Grin

I would expect that would be one very drunk Yosh Tongue
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

good stuff!!
Has it been that long already ^_^
I have developed so many grey hairs -_-
Busy writing everything, for everyone, for things I don't even know if I care about.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Yosh56 for this post:
  • Agent, DoctorB0NG, LavaDr4gon
Congladurations. *intentional typo*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon