• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Been a long time......
.....since my stuff has been hit, but it happened tonight.
Came back to my base and when I opened the door there were two frames stacked up behind the door inside.
Two of my chests had been destroyed, the wall behind the chests had been partially damaged so they went down a level and my food supply box was damaged. In the destroyed chests were a few items like books, mats, normal stuff. Wasn't a big lot there as I had moved most to proper crates. But I did lose all my hides (a lot), leather, and cloth.
Later I went to my crates, sorting some things out and noticed some more stuff missing.
My shotgun, shotgun slugs, arrows, feathers. Searched all my crates to make sure I hadn't moved them for some reason but they were gone.
I noticed then that my Weapons Crate and Ammo Crate said insecure when I moused over them. As far as I know that only happens when some one breaks into your crate. That now makes sense of why my food crate was partially damaged.
I also think someone may have taken the second lot of things after the first break in. I am pretty sure I remember feathers and arrows being in there after I had cleaned up the destroyed chests and fixed the wall. That tells me someone may have been in there moused over crates and saw they weren't locked and helped themselves. I blame myself for trusting people and not locking my door (that has since changed)
Pretty much a lot of it I would have shared with them if they were in need of it except maybe for my single items (shotgun, etc) that I needed myself

Very disappointed.
Really sad. I wonder who it is.
Coming from someone who never ever plays 7 Days, but isn't this part of the game? the ability to steal and attack other players buildings/storage hence you need to have it defended or locked? Just asking as seems to be a big part of the game?
[Image: archivem3sephv3yq7.jpg]
(04-05-2016, 03:32 PM)Glacious Wrote: Coming from someone who never ever plays 7 Days, but isn't this part of the game? the ability to steal and attack other players buildings/storage hence you need to have it defended or locked? Just asking as seems to be a big part of the game?

Yes, however it is likely someone on our friends list, someone from the community, and that's what makes it sad.
(04-05-2016, 03:32 PM)Glacious Wrote: Coming from someone who never ever plays 7 Days, but isn't this part of the game? the ability to steal and attack other players buildings/storage hence you need to have it defended or locked? Just asking as seems to be a big part of the game?

It is PVE so no stealing was what I thought it use to be. And as Fitz said it was most likely someone on my allie list (pretty much everyone is) which makes it  even worse to me. The chests and crates were locked hence the reason they were destroyed I guess.
From personal experience be it from friends, clan mates, public players who join a server I have learnt never trust anyone over the internet lol especially when it comes games Tongue Sad but it's true
[Image: archivem3sephv3yq7.jpg]
(04-05-2016, 06:04 PM)Glacious Wrote: From personal experience be it from friends, clan mates, public players who join a server I have learnt never trust anyone over the internet lol especially when it comes games Tongue Sad but it's true

I'd do it just to annoy you hahahaha
Sorry to see that your stuff was broken into Gambonian, I'd be happy to replace anything you lost.  Unfortunately even though we are PVE it seems that every reset someone's crates get broken into...

I don't think it's related but we had someone place landclaim blocks everywhere today.
(04-06-2016, 12:04 PM)MrSunshine Wrote: Sorry to see that your stuff was broken into Gambonian, I'd be happy to replace anything you lost.  Unfortunately even though we are PVE it seems that every reset someone's crates get broken into...

I don't think it's related but we had someone place landclaim blocks everywhere today.

No it is fine. I was luckier than most anyway...Bong gave me a few minutes to fill my inv with what I wanted to keep before he moved the players profiles and reset the sever with Random Gen map so in a way I came out way ahead. It was the act itself more than the loss.
Game on!
That sucks dude, if you need some materials then come to me and if i have any then you can take some. Use landclaim blocks , there are some sneaky fuckers out there.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon