• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gaysha
Yoyoyo-yo

Im Gaysha and im back from a ren-x hiatus. For those that dont know me my identity in this game is neatly summed up as: "annoying sniper" or what short-tempered fresh recruits refer to as: "no-life loser ugly hacker".

Looking forward to hopping on TS and having some good games in the weekends.  Smile  

After trying the game and lurking forums my first impressions are that the game is shaping up nicely, although i dont know what the playerbase looks like. Liking the changes alot, heck i even used Patch quite a bit.

Im curios about the community and just generally how things are moving along though. Is there a future for ren-x in the horizon?
Also.. thanks to those who keep this great game alive. I come and go periodically but the game actually stands as my favorite multiplayer title.

Gaybrah installed too, for those that remember him. Were gonna be debating all the nuances of sweet spaghiety love and possibly recruit more Gaybros. 
I sincerely apologize in advance and advise you to keep your mute button handy when you start hearing fake accents. Its out of my control.. The love is just too strong.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gaysha for this post:
  • SoylentGamer
Who could forget ? ^^
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sarah for this post:
  • Gaysha
(02-24-2016, 11:14 AM)Gaysha Wrote: For those that dont know me my identity in this game is neatly summed up as: "annoying sniper" or what short-tempered fresh recruits refer to as: "no-life loser ugly hacker".

Nailed it.

5 steps out the base in Islands and [i]boom[i] 1k down the drain. Trying to kill you as a Sakura with a Patch from long range during Beta 3 was nigh impossible.

I don't dislike you though. Every bullet in the head counted as a credit for graduation from 'noob' to 'competent'.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Serenekyogre for this post:
  • Gaysha
Welcome back Gaysha!  Good to see you on again
Welcome back! I just came back too, glad to see the community coming together again~
Constructive Tyranny: Stop, hammer time.
u lost ur skills . played with u last night . wb !
(03-01-2016, 07:45 PM)The~Destroyer Wrote: u lost ur skills . played with u last night . wb !

Give me a little bit of time. Big Grin  

All my internal clocks are off right now and i see myself shooting too late, too early, or not at all..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon