• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mac attack
Hello everyone, finally decided to join the forums. Looking forward to getting a new headset soon so I can get on TS too

Have been playing C&C games since 2004 in this order.

RA2 2004
Renegade 2004
Classics (RA1, C&C, TS) 2005
Generals 2006
C&C 3 On release
RA3 On release
Renegade-X (Started off way back in the UT3 version, actually purchased UT3 just so I could play Renegade-X)

Didn't even bother touching C&C 4 or Free to play.

My actual name is Alex, 21 years old and I'm from Buffalo NY US; I'm closer to Niagara Falls than I am New York City. I am a Network Engineer aspiring to become an ethical hacker.

I played original renegade under the user name alex14205. My brother is Jeff, aka jellyman, avid Renegade player but isn't apart of the community at all.

Other than C&C I'm not much of a gamer, I dabble in Battlefield and GTA rarely.  

I'm an Apple & Linux fan boy  But that is likely the result of working on broken Windows networks 9 hours a day. I'm excited to browse the forums to see if there is anything about a first person Red Alert remake in progress, RA2 is definitely my favorite from the series.  
Welcome!
(๑•́ㅿ•̀๑)
Welcome to CT!  Hope to see you on TS soon, could definitely get a game of GTA going pretty easily
Welcome Soldier!
Community Mapper from: Renegade X
Welcome mac :o
Welcome to Constructive Tyranny!
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
Welcome to Constructive Tyranny.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon