• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bug .. is it my pc ?
Photo 
hey guys . while im playing gta v .. this happening a lot to me ,, any one Knows what the problem ?
Windows 10
i3 cpu
r9 270 amd 2 g.b
ram 8 gb
also this problem in fallout 4
im using a cracked games >>>
plz help
photo attached 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's likely either caused by a much too aggressive graphics card OC or the graphics card is failing.  It could also be the cracked version you're running causing the issue.

Does this happen in any other games?
I have a R9 270 and 8GB of RAM, i dont have problems with games. I render on this too, but I never OC, as never needed to. if you have problems with multiple games, look at the post above mine.
I was about to say the same as b0ng, the only time I get those kind of issues is when I try to overclock my graphics card, so from looks of it either you have gone to far with an overclock or your graphics card is having some serious heat issues or failing Sad

Also I know the latest version of the AMD Crimson drivers or at least the first iteration has VERY bad problems with making the R200 series card overheat and completely screw up, the later versions and updates have fixed this issue so make sure the Crimson drivers are properly up to date, also if they are up to date you could try rolling back to I think it is AMD 15.12 which is basically the latest driver before they released the Crimson drivers and alot of people have found that to help with alot of graphics card issues, I am running a 290X at the moment and touch wood so far so good.
[Image: archivem3sephv3yq7.jpg]
I think B0ng is correct in this issue:

The~Destroyer Wrote:"im using a cracked games >>>"

Some games, especially AAA titles use DRM in games, to ensure that you have legitimately purchased the game, sometimes these are things like making it nearly unplayable by doing stuff to the camera, making the cars you enter randomly speed up and explode without warning, even in Offline modes.

This may be your issue, so you may need to actually buy the game.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

(01-22-2016, 03:00 PM)DoctorJ0HN Wrote:
That's likely either caused by a much too aggressive graphics card OC or the graphics card is failing.  It could also be the cracked version you're running causing the issue.

Does this happen in any other games?

yes bong . this happen also in most 2015 games Like fallout 4 also cracked ver . light games i never saw this problem .. Ren x also has no problem 2  ... 
some say that say overload on power supply or just over heat . may i should install the new drivers 

(01-22-2016, 04:01 PM)Glacious Wrote: I was about to say the same as b0ng, the only time I get those kind of issues is when I try to overclock my graphics card, so from looks of it either you have gone to far with an overclock or your graphics card is having some serious heat issues or failing Sad

Also I know the latest version of the AMD Crimson drivers or at least the first iteration has VERY bad problems with making the R200 series card overheat and completely screw up, the later versions and updates have fixed this issue so make sure the Crimson drivers are properly up to date, also if they are up to date you could try rolling back to I think it is AMD 12.12 which is basically the latest driver before they released the Crimson drivers and alot of people have found that to help with alot of graphics card issues, I am running a 290X at the moment and touch wood so far so good.

i'll install the new drivers .. thanx for ur help 
wish i could feel bad for you but youre a pirate Tongue
Munkei lol . we Don't have games store in meddle east . and we can't buy  online due to land limit ... so i have to go to cracked games ... any way problem solved by get new drivers and enabling  Opengl triple buffering .. Thanx all Smile
wow you dont have steam store :O why the hell not! what do you mean by land limit?
he said he doesn't have CD stores not steam stores,in my country steam doesn't accept a credit card but don't know if that's the same case for him

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon