Poll: How should we set the league ladder?
Player's pick their own teams? (Could be unbalanced tripe)
Players' teams are selected by the Announcer? (More balanced. Fairer.)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rocket League League?
For funsies,
16 Players total-

First line-up,
4 v 4 / 4 v 4

By end: 4 players knocked out.

12 players remain.

3 v 3 / 3 v 3

By end: 6 players remain.

2 v 2 / 2 v 2 / 2 v 2
Best out of 3.

By end: 2 players remain.

1 v 1.

1 Winner wins.
- - - - - - - - - - -

Could enter with set teams of 4, or 16 people just opt-in on this thread and teams are arranged fairly.

What do you guys think?
[Image: 6gzm6u.png]
I'd definitely play. I play very casually but I think it would be really fun to have organized teams.
Im in !
ill hamper my team Big Grin
I would say one true way to make it fair would be to have someone who knows nothing of rocket league (Someone who doesnt own RL) and each person's skill level pick the teams.

This allows for absolute randomness and could be a brilliant comp or awful one.
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

(01-17-2016, 07:34 PM)fffreak9999 Wrote: I would say one true way to make it fair would be to have someone who knows nothing of rocket league (Someone who doesnt own RL) and each person's skill level pick the teams.

This allows for absolute randomness and could be a brilliant comp or awful one.

Or trust the guy suggesting it to do it justice?
No I know your approximate skill level. Grab random TS dude.

I've sat in the Teamspeak channel with you guys more than enough to listen to you playing and watching the occasional stream of you guys playing.

I won't make a good judge of it, but say direct one random person who doesn't play to a form post with a list of players and tell them to place the people into lists
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fffreak9999 for this post:
  • (Lucifer)Madkill
(01-22-2016, 04:32 AM)fffreak9999 Wrote: No I know your approximate skill level. Grab random TS dude.

I've sat in the Teamspeak channel with you guys more than enough to listen to you playing and watching the occasional stream of you guys playing.

I won't make a good judge of it, but say direct one random person who doesn't play to a form post with a list of players and tell them to place the people into lists

Better yet, if around about 12 people say yes then a list of names will just be reviewed by myself and 2 other people so the three starting teams will have the first captain which will be the beginning of the list.

(hurrhurrs] I know I don't really need to ask Legolas, before he sees this someone congratulate him as bed time is a'calling. [hurrhurrs)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon