Poll: Would you like a Planetside 2 PUG or any other PUG on a Sunday ?
This poll is closed.
Yes, space lasers here I come!
77.78%
7 77.78%
No, I dont want to save the world from Purple and Red.
11.11%
1 11.11%
I'd like us to try another game (Post name of game in thread)
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Planetside PUG
So last night after the usual Renegade - X pug a fair few of us jumped onto Planetside 2 (another f2p shooter) and we had a hell of a good time!

With some old veterans and some new players working together we signed onto the Emerald server and took to the battlefield fighting for the Blue Faction, the New Conglomorate.

We got thinking that maybe it would be a fun group activity for a Sunday pug ?

Seeming as we'd all be on the same team, we'd split into 12 man squads with a leader per squad. We would obviously use a team speak channel per squad.

Let us know what you think, would you be interested in joining us or do you have any other suggestions for games that the community may enjoy?

Share the thread and lets try and get something going Smile

Yours girthingly,

Veritras
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Vertiso for this post:
  • MrSunshine
I think it could also be a Saturday thing too, seems like a good game to transition to if anybody wants to stick around after the Ren PUG
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MrSunshine for this post:
  • Vertiso
(11-15-2015, 01:57 PM)MrSunshine Wrote: I think it could also be a Saturday thing too, seems like a good game to transition to if anybody wants to stick around after the Ren PUG

Good point! Definitely would play some on Saturday too, but I wont be able to organise anything Saturday nights as that's my time to go and terrorise the real world instead.

Just like Ren, it's not like the only time we will play is a pug, but having a day separate with a time frame in mind to focus on team play in Planet side would be cool, and I cant really do that Saturday after the Renegade pug sadly Sad
Of course I'm down... I'm the one that yelled about PS2 the most.
Busy writing everything, for everyone, for things I don't even know if I care about.
I think the Strip Curtain makes a fine point, am in.
[Image: 6gzm6u.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon