• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Calendar Issue
On the calendar, when you click on the PUGs, it shows that the TS address is TMXs, not CTs. Maybe I'm just a stickler, but I just wanted to inform you that it is there. It doesn't bother me, but it may be confusing for new people.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sarah for this post:
  • DoctorB0NG
Fixed.
Hey b0ng, the calendar shows current age of a user on their birthday, and not the age that the user is about to become
Legend has it that a certain one, a detrimental one, shall bring about the destruction of all things that survive the Downfall. If you encounter this Certain One in-game, congratulate him of his detrimental-ness, and wish him good fortune in the destructions ahead.
(11-24-2015, 05:12 AM)Detritus Wrote: Hey b0ng, the calendar shows current age of a user on their birthday, and not the age that the user is about to become

Just tested it and it stated the age I will become.

Perhaps you (or whoever you may be referring to) selected and typed in the wrong D.o.B? (Or you were viewing the wrong year on the calender?  Tongue )
[Image: 6gzm6u.png]
(11-24-2015, 08:29 PM)(Lucifer)Madkill Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 05:12 AM)Detritus Wrote: Hey b0ng, the calendar shows current age of a user on their birthday, and not the age that the user is about to become

Just tested it and it stated the age I will become.

Perhaps you (or whoever you may be referring to) selected and typed in the wrong D.o.B? (Or you were viewing the wrong year on the calender?  Tongue )

*tests again*

So I fiddled with D.o.B stuff (kept the settings the same, then submitted) and apparently it works now... well whatever...
Legend has it that a certain one, a detrimental one, shall bring about the destruction of all things that survive the Downfall. If you encounter this Certain One in-game, congratulate him of his detrimental-ness, and wish him good fortune in the destructions ahead.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon