• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Warhammer: Vermintide
http://www.vermintide.com/

Co-op (4 player) first person action game based on the Warhammer Universe. 5 classes to chose, various abilities, the usual enemies. Decent looking game too.

Anyone else looked at this or is interested?? I know me and my mate are going to be buying and trying this tonight and others are welcome obviously.
[Image: archivem3sephv3yq7.jpg]
Hum.. L4D with Warhammer Style? Like it, looks not bad and maby i'll take a look into the Game in the Future.
Community Mapper from: Renegade X
Sweet, be cool to get a group on there as I heard the PUG groups are rather hit and miss to say the least.
Just been playing this for the last hour and really enjoying it not to mention its a proper challenge as well Tongue Recommend it, plus be nice to get a full team lol
Damn that looks really fun.  I'd be down to check out the game I feel like I already spent a lot on games this month though lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon