• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FTB Infinity
If this is gonna be as content-heavy as the Crack Pack. Chances are I won't join Sad
It contains about 150 mods so I am leaning toward content-filled. (Not recommended for older PCs)
yeaaaah I think this is gonna be quite bandwidth-consuming

Have fun anyway folks
It is quick for me and lag free , give it a go at least Smile would be great to have you Ingame
It's.... lag free for you. Don't forget I'm in a third world country with ping no less than 330 in RenX.

But k, fine. after I download the FTB

EDIT : 200 MBs! This better be as lagless as you said, Munkei

EDIT 2 : Stuck and start screen for hours. Now stopped at language manager with this in log

Code:
[15:09:30] [Client thread/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_40]
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_85072_a(CrashReportCategory.java:188) ~[k.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71506_a(CrashReport.java:190) ~[b.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71502_e(CrashReport.java:257) ~[b.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71377_b(Minecraft.java:349) ~[bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:884) ~[bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) ~[Main.class:?]
    ... 6 more

EDIT 3 : Third time's a charm. Got me to the menu with 2.5 GB RAM used. Lags heavily and eventually froze before making through the server browser...
solution: get money, buy new pc Big Grin
(10-17-2015, 02:11 AM)Handepsilon Wrote: EDIT 3 : Third time's a charm. Got me to the menu with 2.5 GB RAM used. Lags heavily and eventually froze before making through the server browser...
How much RAM do you have? I try to give it as much as I possibly can. I have 8Gb and I give 4 specifically to FTB when it loads up, and just keep the background tasks to a minimum. I ran it with 2Gb the first time, and it's really made a difference bumping it to 4.
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
I have 4 Gigs last time I check
(10-18-2015, 02:23 AM)Handepsilon Wrote: I have 4 Gigs last time I check

Ahh. 8 is a good amount, and I plan to actually bump up to 16 at some point, as well as move from my GTX 770 to a 980.

EDIT - OptiFine also helps FPS lot by smoothing out Java. It also gives you a lot more customization towards graphics.
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
It's laptop though, the chance I'm gonna get an additional RAM is unlikely

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon