• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FTB Infinity
Server is up @ mc.ConstructiveTyranny.com or ConstructiveTyranny.com:25565

Running FTB Infinity, I'm pretty overwhelmed by how much stuff is in it can't wait to explore!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MrSunshine for this post:
  • Electrifyer
Can we share a base? :o
I'm scared

I just tried logging in and it just hangs at Logging In Sad
(10-14-2015, 11:59 PM)captainmmorgn Wrote: I'm scared

I just tried logging in and it just hangs at Logging In  Sad

I think FTB just takes a ridiculous amount of time to load, but I'll take a look if it keeps happening.
It runs off of vanilla launcher?
(10-15-2015, 02:03 AM)captainmmorgn Wrote: It runs off of vanilla launcher?

You need the FeedTheBeast launcher.  Hop on TS and we'll get you squared away
Please note that you need the FTB launcher in order to play.
http://www.feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper

So, captainmmorgn, no.
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
Ahh..so that's why I cannot connect..LOL

I'll hop in tomorrow...I'm on call until Friday Morning...then I should be good to go but I would to get it installed tomorrow
(10-15-2015, 02:12 AM)captainmmorgn Wrote: Ahh..so that's why I cannot connect..LOL

I'll hop in tomorrow...I'm on call until Friday Morning...then I should be good to go but I would to get it installed tomorrow

Cool beans.  Let me know if you run into any issues.
Im excited! Someone set up a communal smeltery for when I join later on today Tongue need me a big hammer !

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon