• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New server
Im down for anything but I will need to be taught...Only ever played vanilla scrilla
I'll see about getting the Voltz server started later today
http://www.voltzwiki.com/wiki/Tutorials/Getting_Started_Guide
...And the members of Constructive Tyranny gave prayers to the god of the suns, in hopes that his mighty power of Minecraft server setting-upping shall be bestowed upon them...

Bible of B0NG - Chapter 7; Verse 4
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
(10-10-2015, 02:29 AM)Electrifyer Wrote: ...And the members of Constructive Tyranny gave prayers to the god of the suns, in hopes that his mighty power of Minecraft server setting-upping shall be bestowed upon them...

Bible of B0NG - Chapter 7; Verse 4

I think you'd have better luck praying to the Sun God.
* Zephy'r pokes MrSunshine, stop being afk :o. i would play voltz. if i could share a base :3. (apprently / me actually does something)
yea totes lied about to head out to an event, i'll set it up tomorrow maybe Big Grin
Big Grin
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon