• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New server
We haven't been playing lately, so it got taken off the servers board.  The vanilla server is still up on port 25567 I believe, would anybody be down to play a mod pack like Voltz or something?
If we could share a base, i would be up for it
I've never played any mod packs...but i would try!
I have no idea what that pack does, so I'm up for it.
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
Ive been thinking about playing mc again. I need to set my sights a bit lower in terms of goals because it took me far too long to make that kodiak Tongue Need a smaller base next time! I really would like a mod with galacticraft , tinkers construct and applied energistics as a minimum requirement though, but ill see what you come up with Smile
I always liked magicy stuff i.e. Equiv Exchange, but making automated machines on the Tekkit pack was always fun. And if you want to see a bunch of different packs, go to technicpack.net/download or just look at them at technicpack.net/modpacks
i like the atlauncher Smile
Snapshots are pretty nuts...been playing the latest one quite a bit Big Grin
Did some researching, and Voltz looks pretty baller Big Grin
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
So what's the consensus on this?  Is Voltz what we want to go with?  If so, I'm sure we can get that up and running this weekend.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon