Whiteout MineLimit=45 VehicleLimit=9
Islands MineLimit=25 VehicleLimit=7
LakeSide MineLimit=35 VehicleLimit=10
Volcano MineLimit=40 VehicleLimit=8
Xmountain MineLimit=40 VehicleLimit=10
Complex MineLimit=25 VehicleLimit=8
Canyon MineLimit=30 VehicleLimit=7
UnderRedux MineLimit=25 VehicleLimit=12

Other Changes/Mutators: Custom mutators blah blah, Mesa removed from rotation due to frequent crashes
Gewd, gewd, except I feel like Under could use a solid 30 mine limit, as GDI actually has to mine their doors on Under once the AGT is down.

Islands could also use 30, just because it'd be a decent 5-mine buffer for any idiots that do over-mine.

Aside form that.... what are these supposed 'custom mutators' you speak of?
Busy writing everything, for everyone, for things I don't even know if I care about.
As of yesterday I've implemented a very potent form of DDOS mitigation/prevention on the CT server.  It uses a multi-pronged approach and is highly effective.

We maintained full functionality through 3 DDOS attacks yesterday and have already kept the same performance today through 2 DDOS attacks.

Also, I might have something special in store for our European Renegade-X players Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to DoctorB0NG for this post:
  • DaKuja, MarkSchnayder, Ruud033, xnaquada
Someone should probably update this post. Who makes a topic like this and then doesn't keep it updated...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bananas for this post:
  • xnaquada

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon