• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Possible Griefing on Sunshine's MC Server?
Yesterday I witnessed more wreckage in my inn.... and I took screenshots at it

There's a zombie in the kitchen, which I didn't take screenshot of....

[Image: oprzav.jpg]
Some of my wall, ceiling and floor are replaced by unpolished granites and diorites

[Image: 2lkcsyh.jpg]
A door is missing here...

[Image: vmvdk1.jpg]
This is not Creeper's work because they do not blow blocks in this server. This seems to be a result of TNT explosion....

[Image: amwbjp.jpg]
Someone flooded the basement and made a water entrance to the outside....

[Image: j78aas.jpg]
A room with a crafting table that I certainly did not make....

[Image: 2wr10s3.jpg]
And an addition, a manmade village grew on my absence, but there's an anomaly on one of the yard..... and the road
The village was built by Internet (MonumentofTime), but all of the others I have no explanation to. I'll check to see if anything else was changed.
The Brotherhood is at an evolutionary dead end. I am the only salvation for the continued supremacy of Nod. It is my world now. Listen to the sounds of your own extinction... Human...
There's a lot of stuff wrong with the castle/village area cause we blew it up with 15k TNT one night when we were messing around lol, I think CoreProtect didn't rollback some parts of it properly, or I entered the params for rollback wrong.

I did check where your door used to be and it says "VandalLegion Removed Wooden_Door 379.xxh (hours) ago"
(08-15-2015, 01:50 AM)MrSunshine Wrote: There's a lot of stuff wrong with the castle/village area cause we blew it up with 15k TNT one night when we were messing around lol, I think CoreProtect didn't rollback some parts of it properly, or I entered the params for rollback wrong.

I did check where your door used to be and it says "VandalLegion Removed Wooden_Door 379.xxh (hours) ago"

ah, maybe I forgot about the door.

I fixed most of the things except the flood in the mine in front of me

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon