• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Commander Mod
Couldn't /rush and /c be keybinds to Z,X like how T,Y are keybinds to /say and /teamsay?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MrSunshine for this post:
  • Shahanshah of Persia
Will see when it actually gets integrated into the base game and I can just have it be a configurable keybind.
Busy writing everything, for everyone, for things I don't even know if I care about.
(08-06-2015, 02:50 PM)Yosh56 Wrote: Will see when it actually gets integrated into the base game and I can just have it be a configurable keybind.

Can you also change the default "Walk" keybind from ALT to something like "Period" if you're gonna be messing with keybinds?  Big Grin  I'm not sure how often people use walk strategically but I can't imagine that it gets a lot of actual use.
(08-07-2015, 02:02 AM)MrSunshine Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 02:50 PM)Yosh56 Wrote: Will see when it actually gets integrated into the base game and I can just have it be a configurable keybind.

Can you also change the default "Walk" keybind from ALT to something like "Period" if you're gonna be messing with keybinds?  Big Grin  I'm not sure how often people use walk strategically but I can't imagine that it gets a lot of actual use.

it's something that is edited clientsided, Sunshine. Go edit it from the menu or the UDKInput ini files
Yosh56 Wrote:when it actually gets integrated into the base

Is that planned in the future? I would very much like to see it happen.
(08-11-2015, 01:59 AM)Handepsilon Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 02:02 AM)MrSunshine Wrote:

it's something that is edited clientsided, Sunshine. Go edit it from the menu or the UDKInput ini files

I know it's configurable, but every patch wipes all config settings to default and the default for walk is "ALT"

edit: very late to respond lol
The commander should get a a free airstrike that recharges every 5-8 minutes.

Also a lazgun.
[Image: 6gzm6u.png]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Commander Mod mean the red box that appeared near the bottom of the screen?
I played a match once with that feature and my teammates kept promoting each other as 'Commander'. It was like passing around a hot potato because no one wanted to take control. I didn't dare call rushes at that time so I passed it along Confused

Of course, there are probably experienced players who would like that feature now. I'm interested to see how people will response to that mod again.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon