• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Small DDOS Attack
Last night our server was DDOSed for a brief period.  Luckily I have OVH's mitigation set up and it kicked in and seemed to take care of it.  There was a brief period of downtime but the attacks are done and there haven't been any since. TeamSpeak managed to stay up but Ren X was highly affected as well as 7 Days to Die.

From OVH:

Dear Customer,

We have just detected an attack on IP address 167.114.209.175.

In order to protect your infrastructure, we vacuumed up your traffic onto our mitigation infrastructure.

The entire attack will thus be filtered by our infrastructure, and only legitimate traffic will reach your servers.

At the end of the attack, your infrastructure will be immediately withdrawn from the mitigation.

For more information on the OVH mitigation infrastructure: http://www.ovh.com/us/anti-ddos/

Regards,

Support OVH
Phone: 1-855-OVH-LINE (684-5463)
Email: support@ovh.us
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DoctorB0NG for this post:
  • MrSunshine
My heroes <3
Busy writing everything, for everyone, for things I don't even know if I care about.
I never imagined the RenX community is large enough to have this kind of stuff happening
[Image: QikUxLJ.png]
Deleted for you Serene
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon